Thursday, June 19, 2008

Babymoon pics (May '08)

We planned for a "babymoon" get-a-way before Ethan arrived beginning of May, '08. Since we only had a few days we pricelined it and stayed local in Newport Beach - we realized just how much we take advantage of the gorgeous place we live! We stayed at the Newport Hyatt, went to all the surrounding beach cities and "acted as tourists" and had the time of our lives! Of course many of the days were spent around the pool under the cabanas :)

Our date night pictures - we went out to a nice dinner and walked along the beach of Laguna:

Also in Laguna, we went on a day outing and met some tourists from Canada - interesting, my hair looks very "lionish" this day!

3 comments:

widowed but not alone said...

Oh Cath, these pics are so beautiful. You look absolutely amazing. I love you my sweet friend.
~Stacie Campbell

cherimarie said...

I just found your blog! Congrats on the boy. I didn't know you were having a boy and next month! I will be there for two weeks in July so maybe I'll meet him. If not then please post pictures because I don't know when I'll be home again. Hope you are doing well!

cherimarie said...

Oh I forgot to say you are a beautiful pregnant woman!