Sunday, July 20, 2008

Figuring out parenthood

Ethan's 5th day is coming to a close.

Parenthood is easy when you have a bunch of nurses telling you what to do, but now we're home and trying to remember everything they showed us (and making lots of it up as we go).

It took us a while to figure out breast-feeding, but we're getting the hang of it and Ethan took his first bath at home today. We've learned that caring for the kid works a lot better when we work together as a team. Below are a few pictures and a video of my kid!


Ethan keepin' his eyes on the prize.



Clean machine!



Ethan right after his first bath at home.



You mean to tell me I get to live here?



Yes!



My favorite football. Check out the size of my boys feet.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

congratulations Eric & Cathy!!! Ethan is absolutely perfect and his feet are unbelievable! :) I hope you are completely enjoying every minute of it.....i'm so happy for you both.

Love, Melissa

cherimarie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe his feet! Finally a child bigger then Kai! Congratulations and I'm glad to hear all is going well.